Our Team of Senior Mentors,Advisors How to Crack Civil Services Examination
- All the Senior Mentors are Government Official Retd. IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS Officers. They are Highly Experienced and Knowledgeable in their respective fields. Many of them also served as State Government Administrative Head during the Service Tenure.
- They guide, advice and counsel our students in their last phase of Civil Services Examination Journey through Interview Sessions. Our Team of Senior Mentors come time to time to guide our students and discussion with our Board of Director’s how to crack Civil Services Examination and time to time advise to Board Members of the Institute and Junior Teaching Staff also help to frame Course Materials and they help our Mains Qualified student to crack their final stage of Civil Services Examination.
- They interact with each of the candidate one to one session during last face of the Civil Services Examination. Mentors will also help you for DAF Analysis.
- Our Senior Mentors give directions to our Students and advise that how to prepare Civil Services Examination and how to crack the Civil Services Examination & how to get maximum marks in the last face of Civil Services Examination.
* Former Chief Secretary Govt. of Haryana
* Former Director of IIPA
* Former Chief Secretary Govt. of U.P.
* Former Secretary Govt. of India
(Retd. Advisor of the Govt. of India)
* Former Director General of Police, Haryana
* Executive Director National Institute of Disaster Management Govt. of India
* Ex-Member Secretary 12th Finance Commission
* Vice Chairman Central Administrative Tribunal
Former Ambassador to South Korea, Haryana
* Former Secretary Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
* Joint Secretary President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
* Ex Special Secretary to Govt. of India
Former Secretary to the Govt. of India Department of Land Resources (Ministry of Rural Development)
Retd. Inspector General of Police UP Cadre