About 3 Year Foundation Course
Vajirao & Reddy Institute is offering a three-year (36 months) foundation course for College Going Students
who have completed their 12th grade. This course aims to help students prepare for the UPSC Civil Services Exam
while also earning their undergraduate degree. Over the course of three years,
students in the Foundation Course will receive an academic degree as well as prepare for the Civil Services Exam.
In this year21 students who successfully completed the Vajirao & Reddy Institute's Foundation program at the
age of 21 on their first attempt were selected as IAS candidates for the Civil Services Exam 2022.
Additionally, 35 students from the Vajirao & Reddy Institute passed the 2021 UPSC Civil Services Exam and
were able to become IAS at the age of 21 on their 1st Attempt.
Similarly 53 Students Cleared Civil Services Exam in the 21 Year age and in his very 1st Attempt in UPSC CSE2020.
This impressive success is due to the excellent course design and hard work of our expert faculty and mentors,
which provides the perfect combination for a large number of selections from Vajirao & Reddy.
Who should join the course?
The course is specifically designed for college going students to make their foundation for UPSC preparation strong.
- 1960+ hours of live lectures (delivered online and offline) which covers the entire UPSC CSE GS syllabus
for Prelims and Mains
- 980+ lectures (4 hours per day) will be taken by our experts
- Course duration - 36 Months
- Comprehensive coverage of both Preliminary and Main syllabus including GS and CSAT
- Well-structured and planned subject sequence
- Personalized mentorship
- Regular answer writing Practice
- 32Prelims Test Series with explanation and 12 Full Length Mains Exam Test Series strictly based on UPSC Pattern.
- Regular topic wise 19 General Studies Prelims Test (2 hour each)
- Essay writing
- Mains updation classes after prelims
- Weekly current affairs classes to develop current based approach
- Interview guidance
- Well-designed study material.
Library access - 12 hour every day Monday to Saturday
- Aspirants will get personal mentorship from expert mentors which includes ex-UPSC officials also.
- Continuous support and guidance will be provided until any aspirant cracks UPSC Civil Services Exam
Foundation Course encompasses classes for integrated GS Pre-cum-Mains, dedicated classes for CSAT, GS NCERT, Optional Subjects classes, Essay practice and writing sessions, Current Affairs classes, Pre/Mains Test Series, copy evaluation by experts and one to one doubt clearing sessions with the faculties at Vajirao & Reddy.
The course is designed to prepare student for UPSC CSE Examination in three different phases.
Ist Phase (1st Year)
Preparation of NCERT Based GS
NCERT based GS classes for IAS Exam will provide a well-planned and structured preparation strategy to lay a strong foundation. This includes:
- 700+ hours of class to cover the concepts of NCERT books with the perspective of UPSC syllabus.
- Focus on concept building and developing the perspective needed for preparation.
- UPSC syllabus detailing in sync with the NCERTS and approach
- Comprehensive preparation for GS Pre-cum-Mains is done by India’s Top Teaching Faculty and Best Mentors.
- CRUX of NCERT (6 to 12 Class) 10 SetPrinted Notes/Books will be provided.
- Under 3 years Foundation Course, 4 Hours classes are conducted on daily basis (Monday to Friday) in the first year.
- Subject sequence-wise and systematic study is done every day.
Doubt Clearing Session
- Daily after every 2 hours lecture, one-to-one doubt clearing session will be provided to every student. In doubt clearing session, student can discuss with faculties without any hesitation on any problem specially related to his studies.
Revision and Test Series
- Weekly Topic Wise Test (duration – 2 hours) with explanation is conducted every Saturday for General Studies Foundation Batch.
- Weekend test is conducted with completely explanation.
- The weekly General Studies revision is done through the test.
IInd Phase (2nd Year)
Preparation for General Studies, Current Affairs and Optional Subjects
- After the 1st year of preparation, GS integrated Prelims-cum-Mains, Essay, Optional Subjects will be coveredin the 2nd year and GS integrated Prelim and Mains Standard Classes will cover notes provided by Vajirao & Reddy along with other standard Text-books and other UPSC related study material based on government releases i.e., Yojana, Kurukshetra and standard newspapers such as The Hindu, Indian Express and others.
- Both the static and contemporary part of the syllabus will be covered under this phase.
- An integrated Current affairs and General Studies approach will be the focus of the preparation.
- Along with the regular classes aspirants will also get access to the Weekly current affairs classes for the coverage of current issues of GS Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 and Essay.
- Senior Mentors and Board of Directors will help aspirants to choose the Optional subjects.
- Optional subject will be chosen considering the academic degree of the student, interest in the subject and analysis of past years selection-based analysis of that particular subject.
- Every Saturday 3 to 4 hours special classes of Current Affairs will be organized.
- Current affairs classes cover the GS Syllabus in an integrated manner.
- Under the 3-year foundation course in the second year on a daily basis (Monday to Friday) 4 to 6 hours classes are conducted.
- Along with 4 hours classes of GS standard and Optional subject classes of 2 hours per day are conducted.
- Topic-wise test is conducted as per GS Standard. The discussion of the weekly test is done by the faculties.
- In the weekly test, the static part of GS as well as the dynamic part related to Current Affairs are revised.
- Weekly topic wise 2 hours test is conducted on every Saturday.
- Weekend test is done with complete explanation.
- The weekly General Studies revision is done through the test.
IIIrd Phase (3rd Year)
- Final phase, the students are made to prepare in depth the dynamic part of GS, Current Affairs according to the UPSC Exam.
- In preparation for current affairs, Vajirao & Reddy Institute provided 10 to 15 Pages General studies current affairs assignment per day.
- Simultaneously, 4 hours Current Affairs analytical classes are conducted for dynamic preparation on Every Saturday.
- Analysis of GS Mains is done by Publication Division Magazines of Government of India i.e. Yojana and Kurukshetra.
- All India test series is done for General Studies Mains and General Studies Prelims and optional subject mains.
- The test series of General Studies Mains is conducted according to the complete UPSC Pattern.
- Complete syllabus is done by Test Series. The model answer of the Test Series is prepared by the top rank selected IAS.
- With this student completed his study of GS Prelims and GS Mains and optional subjects and Current Affairs before the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- Total 32 Prelims Test and 12 Mains Exam Test will be conducted.
- Each test will be followed by 3 layers of performance analysis including test report, detailed analysis and ranking.
Answer writing practice sessions
- Regular Answer Writing will be conducted that not only develop the needed skill set of articulation and presentation in answer writing but also focus on improving your conceptual clarity and syllabus coverage in a time-bound manner.
- It will include Answer Writing, Evaluation, and one to one discussion.
- In addition to regular classes, regular One-on-One doubt clearing sessions will be conducted to identify areas for improvement and accordingly provide our students personalised recommendations to improve one’s chances of success.
- Mentorship session will be done with respective Faculty after Copy Evaluation to provide Relevant Insights and Feedback to each candidate as per his/her Performance.
Notes and Study Material
Well-designed, exhaustive and updated study material will be provided which are self-explanatory. It includes CRUX of NCERT (6 to 12 Class) - 10 Set Printed Notes/Books, Vajirao & Reddy IAS Pre-cum-Mains General Studies - 18 Set Printed Notes/Books, Essay Notes/Booklets, GS Topic-wise Assignments, Current Affairs Notes and UPSC Today Analysis Assignments.Everyday Current Affairs UPSC analysis Video Classes with Assignments will also be provided.
How the Foundation Program will help you to clear UPSC Civil Services Exam?
- The Foundation Programme is designed to provide robust support to students who are embarking on their UPSC journey early in their career. By doing so, students can attain a comprehensive understanding of general studies and optional subjects.
- The Foundation Program covers all the essential topics and subjects that are part of the UPSC CSE syllabus. It ensures that you have a deep understanding of all relevant areas, including history, geography, polity, economics, science and technology, current affairs, and more.
- The program follows a systematic approach in delivering the content. It helps you build a strong foundation by starting with basic concepts and gradually progressing towards advanced topics. This structured approach aids in better comprehension and retention of information.
- Our team of experienced mentors and subject matter experts provide guidance throughout your preparation journey. They offer valuable insights, study materials, practice questions, and mock tests to help you assess your progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Each candidate receives a personalized study plan tailored to their strengths and weaknesses. This customized approach allows you to focus on specific areas that require more attention while ensuring balanced coverage across all subjects.
- Regular assessments are conducted to evaluate your knowledge level on various subjects. These assessments help track your progress over time and enable you to gauge your readiness for the actual examination.
- The program emphasizes effective time management techniques that are crucial for clearing UPSC CSE within the allocated timeframe. You will learn how to prioritize tasks, allocate study hours efficiently, and develop effective exam strategies.
- By enrolling in our Foundation Program, you will gain comprehensive knowledge, develop necessary skills, receive expert guidance, enhance time management abilities - all these factors combined will contribute significantly towards increasing your chances of clearing UPSC CSE successfully.
HOW TO JOIN THIS COURSE
To take admission in our comprehensive Classroom Programme for UPSC preparation, Vajirao & Reddy Institute offers an Online Admission process. Where a candidate can register online to join these courses.
FEES (OFFLINE MODE IN DELHI)
- Online Registration: Candidates seeking admission in a batch must apply on or before the registration last date using the submission of the Online Registration Form which is available on the Institute’s website: Click Here
- On registration online, our system will generate a token number for the candidates and admission will be offered based on the token numbers. A candidate, who registers sooner on the days of online registration, will get preference for the choice of batches as well.
- English Medium Fee: Rs. 2,35,000
- Hindi Medium Fee: Rs. 2,35,000
- Payment can be made through NEFT, RTGS, UPI or IMPS.
- You are advised to make payments only against the issuance of fee-receipt.
UPCOMING BATCHES OFFLINE/ONLINE MODE:
|Foundation Course Program
|Last Date for Registration
*Note: New batches keep starting regularly. To get updates please visit our website. (https://www.vajiraoinstitute.com/batches.aspx)
- Important Notes:
- Registrations are open for Limited Time only.
- Limited Token Available for the above-mentioned course program.
- Admission is on a first come first serve basis.
CONFIRMATION AND WELCOME:
Candidates will receive an admission confirmation email and a welcome message via registered email and text message.
SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE:
Hostel/Accommodation may be facilitated by the Institute upon request. However, Our Institute provides IAS Coaching In Delhi With Hostel Facility to help our students to find suitable accommodation near to the Institute.
Vajirao & Reddy Institute
19/1A, Shakti Nagar Nagia Park Near DU Campus, New Delhi-110007
Helpline No. 8171181080, 9068806410, 8171555501
The competitive nature of the UPSC CSE Exam requires, to put it mildly, at least a year of committed and diligent preparation. Remember that consistency, discipline, and self-discernment are key to cracking the UPSC exam. It's also important to create a study plan and allocate enough time for each subject based on your strengths and weaknesses. Lastly, practice writing answers and essays as well, as writing skills are crucial for the Mains exam.
This 36-Months Foundation Course Program is a right concoction to breakthrough the UPSC CSE examination.